Monday, June 11, 2012

1st try on VS2012

After several hours download and installation, I finally can start trying the RC. From first sight, I really can not say I like the UI. Too much change and all black-white icon really make it hard to find the correct icon. Luckily I'm mainly a keyboard guy and does not use toolbars often. With R# EAP version installed, I don't really need to even drop down the stupid all capital case MENU. BTW, install the removeCAPS extension can help you easily turn it back to normal.

There are things I like about it. Even it's not released version, it's really stable, and the responsiveness is much better than VS2010. Also I can work with VS2010 solution file and project files without any problem. This is a must have feature for try out on projects you share with team.

No comments:

Post a Comment